Pillars of Islam:
Just as any building needs details and pillars to maintain, there are some pillars and details of Islam on which the building of Islam is established. Pillars of Islam called them. The Pillars of Islam and faith in the service of readers present this writing. The Prophet (PBUH) said: Islam is base on five thing.
- Bearing witness: there is no god but Allah, and Muhammad is the messenger of Allah, who must obey in the religion of Allah.
- Establishing prayer: that is, to pay it with all pillars and obligations with humility.
- Giving zakat: which is the duty when someone gets 87 grams of gold or its equivalent or so much cash. Two and a half percent of this must be extract after the year and everything except cash has its exact amount.
- Performing Hajj of Baitullah: for a person who has the power to reach there in health and financially.
- Fasting (during Ramadan): eating, drinking (with the intention of fasting) and staying away from everything that is about to break the fast (from dawn to sunset).
Pillars of Faith:
The matters on which it is obligatory and needed for each Muslim to trust are call pillars of faith. Their details are as follows:
- To believe in Allah: that is, to believe in his oneness in the existence and powers of Allah almighty.
- Believing in Angels: those who are the light creatures and is create to enforce the commandments of Allah.
- Believing in His books: in which the Torah, the psalms, the Bible and the Holy Quran are the best.
- To Believing in his messengers: the first of which is Noah and the last of which is Muhammad (peace be upon him).
- To Believing in the Last day: which is the day of reckoning and on that day. The deeds of the people will be account for.
- Believing in every good or bad destiny: that is, by adopting valid reasons, every human being should be pleased with good or bad destiny because Allah Almighty appointed of all destiny, as explained in the hadith of Sahih Muslim.
The Meaning of La ilaha illallah:
This means that there is no true god except Allah. In this, the worship of non-god has been deny and it has been prove only for the sake of Allah. Allah Says:
Translation: “”so know that there is no true god but Allah almighty”
Who is sincere?
Sincerely, he is the one who understands this word, follows it, and initiates his invitation with Tawheed, because this word consists of Tawheed for which Allah created the jinn and mankind.
Moreover, when the uncle of the prophet (PBUH), ABU Talib was dying, the prophet (PBUH) said to him: Say Uncle Jan (la ilaha illallah) because of this word I will recommend to you almighty Allah but he refused to say (la ilaha illallah).
The prophet (PBUH) said: whoever said la ilaha illallah and denied everything which is worship except Allah, then doing so made his life and property forbidden, and his account is in the hands of Allah. This hadith found that the requirement to read Kalma e Shahadat is to deny the worship of every non Allah as there are actions like praying to the deceased.
In addition, strangely, some Muslims say this word in their own language, but their actions call out to Allah and violate its meaning.